How It Works
Links Card Members Pay Less & Play More!
The Links Card is your ticket to preferential treatment and a “one stop shop” for discounted rates, as well as pro-shop and restaurant discounts at top courses near you. With savings of up to 50% ($10 – $50) over advertised rates, it takes only 2-3 rounds to recoup the cost of the card. ALL RATES INCLUDE THE CART!
How It Works
- * If you purchase directly from The Links Card website, you will receive a “link” to a temporary card which can be printed and used immediately. Your permanent card will arrive in 7-10 days.
- * Each course has its own customized offer. Be sure to click on a course of interest to go to the dedicated course page with all the details of their program. Example: Okemo Valley Golf Club
- The Links Card is valid for one golf season.
- Discounted rates are available to the Links Cardholder only. Cards cannot be transferred or shared.
- Links Cardholders can call a maximum of 24 hours (NE Links Card); and 48 hours (SE Links Card) in advance for tee times unless otherwise noted.
- Please identify yourself as a Links Card member when making tee times.
- Links Card rates are not valid during holidays or holiday weekends.
- You must present your Links Card at check-in.
- For complete terms & condtions, please see CLICK HERE