How The Links Card Membership Works
The Links Card isn’t complicated.
After you’ve become a member this is how you play more golf while spending less money:
- Choose a course that accepts the card from our ever growing list of golf courses.
- Call to schedule your tee-time and mention you’re a Links Card member.
- When you show up for your round of golf, present your card and you’ll immediately save between $5 and $50 per round. And yes, unlike some other savings cards, most rates also include the cart!
That’s it. Just pure savings.
To save you even more money while enjoying your day at the course, some courses offer savings on pro shop items and in their restaurants too! All you have to do is ask.
With savings of up to 50% ($5 – $50) over advertised rates, it takes only 2-3 rounds to recoup the cost of the card.
What Else Is Included With Your Membership?
Not only does the The Links Card entitle you to savings on green and cart fees at amazing golf courses, you also get the following included with your membership.
- A Digital Links Card option that you can use right from your smartphone! You’ll never “forget” your card.
- Golf Digest Subscription*
- Free subscription to New England Golf Monthly
- 20% At Golf & Ski Warehouse (Golf & Ski apparel, bags, shoes, equipment and accessories (does not apply to sale items))
Golf Digest Magazine Disclaimer
*Limit one subscription per individual and is only available to new subscribers living in the US.
Included with your order is a 12 issue subscription to Golf Digest magazine as a bonus. Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery of your first issue. This is a paid subscription with no hidden charges, obligations or automatic renewals. The billing information you supply at the time of purchase will be used to mail your subscription. Subscriptions are available while supplies last. Limit one subscription per individual and is only available to new subscribers living in the US. If you do not wish to receive the magazine (a $10 value) please mark “MAGAZINE Refund” on the printed receipt or confirmation associated to this purchase mail it back to:
P.O. Box 256
Manahawkin, NJ 08050
Upon receipt and processing of your request, we will promptly send you a refund check. Please rest assured that your name and personal information is always secure with TheLinksCard.com and if you accept this offer at no time will your credit card information be shared.
The Fine Print
- The Links Card is valid for one calendar year.
- Discounted rates are available to the Links Cardholder only. Cards cannot be transferred or shared.
- Links Cardholders can call a maximum of 24 hours in advance for tee times unless otherwise noted.
- Please identify yourself as a Links Card member when making tee times.
- Links Card rates are not valid during holidays or holiday weekends.
- You must present your Links Card at check-in.
- For complete terms & conditions, please see Terms and Conditions
- If you join directly from The Links Card website, you will receive a “link” to a temporary card which can be printed and used immediately. Your permanent card will arrive in 7-10 days.
- Each course has its own customized offer. Be sure to click on a course of interest to go to the dedicated course page with all the details of their program.