How The Links Card Membership Works
The Links Card isn’t complicated.
After you’ve become a member this is how you play more golf while spending less money:
- Choose a course that accepts the card from our ever growing list of golf courses.
- Call to schedule your tee-time and mention you’re a Links Card member.
- When you show up for your round of golf, present your card and you’ll immediately save between $5 and $50 per round. And yes, unlike some other savings cards, most rates also include the cart!
That’s it. Just pure savings.
To save you even more money while enjoying your day at the course, some courses offer savings on pro shop items and in their restaurants too! All you have to do is ask.
With savings of up to 50% ($5 – $50) over advertised rates, it takes only 2-3 rounds to recoup the cost of the card.
What Else Is Included With Your Membership?
Not only does the The Links Card entitle you to savings on green and cart fees at amazing golf courses, you also get the following included with your membership.
The Fine Print
- The Links Card is valid for one calendar year.
- Discounted rates are available to the Links Cardholder only. Cards cannot be transferred or shared.
- Links Cardholders can call a maximum of 24 hours in advance for tee times unless otherwise noted.
- Please identify yourself as a Links Card member when making tee times.
- Links Card rates are not valid during holidays or holiday weekends.
- You must present your Links Card at check-in.
- For complete terms & conditions, please see Terms and Conditions
- If you join directly from The Links Card website, you will receive a “link” to a temporary card which can be printed and used immediately. Your permanent card will arrive in 7-10 days.
- Each course has its own customized offer. Be sure to click on a course of interest to go to the dedicated course page with all the details of their program.